- Deposit: A 20% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- The balance is payable on collection.
- Payment options: visit our payment page.
We send out initial quotes by email in pdf format, and these are valid for 21 days from the date sent. This means that we guarantee not to take another booking in this time but after that we kind of assume you've gone elsewhere! If you require a copy in the post please ask.
Conditions of hire:
Tents4Elements is referred to in this text as 'T4E'.
The 'Period of Hire' may be taken to refer to the time a representative of T4E arrives on site with some or all of the Hire Goods in order to set it up, and the time at which the last item is removed.
1). T4E cannot accept any liability for non-completion of the Contract in the case of the following:
- The state of the wind or weather
- Damage or loss by fire
- Any cause beyond our control
2). T4E will make every endeavour not to damage areas of grass with vehicles, but clients should bear in mind that this remains a possibility due to the nature of the contract entered in to, and T4E will not accept liability for any damage caused.
3). We will use our best endeavours to supply the Hire Goods as agreed. However, if T4E is unable to complete all or some of the Contract, the Customer will be notified as soon as possible. If any alteration is significant, the Customer may terminate the Contract and all deposits will be refunded.
4). Any quotations are subject to increase if it is found that the site selected by the Customer is uneven or provides unforeseen difficulties in terms of labour, transport or materials.
5). T4E must ask any Customer to:
- Notify T4E of the presence of any underground or other services (e.g. water, gas or electricity supplies) and in any event to indemnify the Company in respect of any liability arising in connection therewith.
- Take good care of all Hire Goods supplied during the period of hire.
- If the Hire Goods are returned in damaged, unclean and/or defective state except where due to fair wear and tear and/or an inherent fault in the Hire Goods the Customer shall be liable to pay T4E for the cost of any repair and/or cleaning required to return the Hire Goods to a condition fit for re-hire.
- Pay to T4E the replacement cost of any Hire Goods which are lost, stolen and/or damaged beyond economic repair during the Hire Period.
6). We cannot offer insurance against damage and we recommend that the Customer take out insurance from a firm that specialises in this.
7). Cancellations: T4E will refund as much of the deposit as possible if we are able to re-let the Hire Goods.
Footnote: It's worth mentioning that:
- We have never yet been stopped by bad weather
- We have never not completed a job
- We have never had to increase any quote due to unforeseen difficulties
- We have never put a stake through any service pipe/wire
- We have never had to charge extra for damage caused
- We have never had anything lost or stolen or damaged beyond economic repair